Monday, October 6, 2008

Random Rantings

Well, as much as I love lacrosse I was getting a little bored of only seeing 'it' when I got on my blog. So here is my random post I felt like doing right now...Except I have nothing to talk about. This will be interesting. I'm sure you'd love to hear about all my tragic life stories right now, but that's not really the sort of rant I was aiming for. Plus, I want to actually make it sound like I'm a good writer and keep you intersted in this. Which will be hard. Hmm. Where to begin. Oh here's a fun story. So I have Seminary fourth period. Wonderful time of the day. I'm so hyped up and ready to be out of school I don't know how Bro. Tolman can handle me. In honor of this past General Conference we had the yearly "General Conference Jeopardy." Let me just say this, competiveness and Seminary should not mix with Candice. I'm surprised I still have my voice. Okay, it wasn't just me. Everybody was yelling and going crazy. The best part was when Smallz team got the points for something we totally answered first. "You're so full of it Smallz!" I shouted. "You wanna go!?" She yelled back. It kind of took off from there. She climbed over the desk and we tackled each other to the ground. There was mostly a lot of laughing and chokeholds going on. I think I may have accidentaly kicked Mike or Chelsey a couple of times. My bad. Well, there wasn't a whole lot of room in between the desks, so the fight didn't last long. We got up and sat back down and my Seminary teacher was pretty much laughing hysterically. "I can honestly say that that has never happened in any of my classes before." He gasped. I think he needs more excitement in his life. So that's basically my story for the day. I love Seminary!

No comments: