Saturday, October 11, 2008

Junior Lacrosse

I just got back from the Smash Cats game. We played Judge-Evergreen and kicked trash! Yeayah! lol It was pretty awesome. It was snowing like crazy but they all did great. Missy was like, tearing up and down the field and her crease rolls are fifty times better than mine. :) I was super stoked that T-Dawg and Miami both scored. Mo and Haley had some awesome teamwork going on and just kept scoring! And of course, props to our main line of defense Nike, Sid, Kira, Mikay, and our awesome goalie Eli!They did so amazing it was like a brick wall! The final score was 12-7 so it was pretty rad. I can't beleive we only have 2 games left and I have to miss the last one. Stupid ACT. Who cares about my future. jk I don't have any recent pics on my computer yet so these are just some from practice!

1 comment:

_lece said...

Those little girls are so cute!!! You're doing an amazing job at coaching them haha