Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Thoughts on Web 2.0

So I'm in computers class right now and this is an assignment. We were supposed to make blogs and post something about Web 2.0 but I already have a blog so I'm just posting.
Web 2.0 is amazing. Granted some of us people have become a little addicted and over-reliant, but it is still a wonderful thing. For example, I've connected with friends that moved away in elementary school through Facebook. I'm able to know how my friends, family, sports teams, favorite bands, etc. are doing. I have a place to put all my pictures and videos so they don't fill up memory on my computer. I think Web 2.0 affects our society in both productive and destructive ways. It's productive in all the ways I listed before. However, internet stalkers, pedophiles, etc. have complete access to anyone they would like.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU NEED TO POST MORE FOR ME!! Plus you need to update your profile... you're not a high school senior anymore, dear. I know you REALLY want to be, but it's time to move on :)